A friend that shares sensitive info...

Machdup1

Established Member
After talking to my friend about the spot he put me in with his doings I have decided to just distance myself from them as a group of friends as a whole. He said looking back he should have never put me in a position like that, and he said he thought others might know about it so he was kinda feeling me out to see if I knew/had heard any rumblings amongst our group of friends about the situation.

Now I know a lot of you are thinking man your just a b***h for not telling the other friend about his wife, and on one hand your right, but after talking to my friend that shared this whole fiasco with me he told me that he has proof of other said friend cheating on his wife during a "guys weekend" that I was not involved in. I will still remain friends in the sense that if they call me and need something I'm cool, but as far as getting together socially I'm out. I feel it's best for them to work things out because I have a feeling that it won't be private info for much longer. Thanks again for all the advice, and I honestly feel a lot better knowing I'm not part of this group of friends anymore.

He just told you he used you to see if anyone else knew. Tell the wife and your cheating friend if they don't come clean, you will snitch them out for putting you in it. They saddled up that pony, so let them ride it.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Is he twice your size? What's the problem here. Sounds like your typical shithead that uses anyone and everyone around them. Just think how you would react if a friend of yours knew another friend slept with your wife and never told you.

She/He cheated, it's not your fault if their marriage fails, its entirely on them. Man up and tell your friend, it's the right thing to do and not a friend anyone needs, one you cant trust at all. Doubt it's the first time shes cheated. He will eventually find out about it, and you'd deserve some of his misplaced anger.

oldmodman

Established Member
Throw a backyard BBQ. And just when everyone has downed their second drink blurt out the whole story. So his wife, the other woman, her husband, all their friends all hear it at once. Make sure you put the following shitstorm on YouTube. Maybe make a little mod money.

Users who are viewing this thread