A few questions

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I know these have probably been covered before but anyway. I just purchased some polished wheels. I know these are going to require a lot more work to keep them shining than my Chrome ones did, so what is the best polish to use on wheels? I also, I been wanting to clay my car but I am not sure what clay bar to get. My car can use all the help it can get in the paint department so I want to get a good one, or are they all the same??? Thanks.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Adams metal polish 1 & 2 the best product i have ever used. I used it on my cobra polished aluminum rims i bought on ebay.It was so good that it left my rims looking new with enhanced shine and removal of all oxidation. It was so good that i ordered Adams gallon of QD spray arriving today. Trust me it is the best you will ever usefor you wheels. :rockon: dont buy cheap mother's or other aluminum polishes for your rims. trust me

MetalPolishcombo1.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

hope this helps. :thumbsup:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
I really dont. My digital cam is F**cked up. but you can go to his website and check out his instructional videos. It is a real real good product that requires NO! hard work. :thumbsup: Just use the micrifiber applicator pad and a clean detail cloth. 1( apply a little bit of the liquid into the pad and rub it on sections of the rim. 2(Oxidation will appear after you begin to rub. and then rub with a microfiber cloth. then when your done add the second polish which is the shine enhancer the same exact way. results are AMAZING! :rockon: I usually add the the metal polsih #1 on all four rims. and when im done i add the #2 with a new microfiber pad and cloth.

Hope this helps. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread