a few pro shots of the terminator before she goes...

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I bought this car back 6 months ago from a member on here after selling it 5 years ago to him. Car only has 4,880 miles on it. I loved the car and it was a total blast to drive but the fun of it wore off quick for me the second time around. I had a private offer come my way the I couldn't refuse so I decided to let her go. New owner is a very nice hard working guy and huge terminator fan. His first car was a 04 V6 then a 04 GT and now a 04 terminator. Excited to see if go to someone who will care for it as much as me and the previous owner did. A lot of the fun with me and cars is the build of it. Since this one was pretty much done I decided to part ways and look for another project. Now looking for a 18-19GT premium with PP and A10 to Whipple and have some fun building. Just wanted to share a few pro phots of the cobra I had done the week before I sold it. Cars in transport now to Florida. She was a bad one!
EForbes Roller 1 IG-Social.jpg
DJEF_2019_1_Geeziepics_IG-5.jpg
DJEF_2019_1_Geeziepics_IG-3.jpg
DJEF_2019_1_Geeziepics_IG-2.jpg
DJEF_2019_1_Geeziepics_IG-7.jpg

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
As you get older your taste in cars change. Low miles and clean AF. Crazy you got tired of it so fast, lol.
Definitley man, yeah I didn’t think I would that fast either. I guess cash talks haha!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I texted with Nick the other day. Sounds like he is going to continue taking good care of it!
Def my bro. Glad you guys connected! He’s a good kid and I’m sure he’s gonna take as good or better care than we did.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I remember this monster over the years, one of the nicest cars on the site, and bad fast. Like others have said tastes change. I've had 8 terminators over the years of varying power/mod levels and probably won't have one again but I LOVED them when they were mine. Good luck in finding your next project. You still DJ'ing out there?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SEXY AS HELL. Lucky guy whoever bought it!
Yep! To both of your comments. Such a beautiful and nicely modded Terminator. The buyer is going to hopefully enjoy it for a long time.

Had to laugh that ironically, the "Most Neglected Cobra Ever" thread is right above this one. :D

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I remember this monster over the years, one of the nicest cars on the site, and bad fast. Like others have said tastes change. I've had 8 terminators over the years of varying power/mod levels and probably won't have one again but I LOVED them when they were mine. Good luck in finding your next project. You still DJ'ing out there?
Thx man, terminators will always be special to me. Yep I’m still doing my thing DJ’n in this crazy city haha.

SVTCam

Established Member
One of my favorite cobras on this site, its so aggressive looking & fast as hell. I hope the new owner continues to take care of it, and most of all, keep posting pics of the car!

Coiled03

Established Member
How do you deal with the heat of Vegas in a black car? LOL!

I mean, I know you can tint the hell out of the windows. But, it seems like the exterior would take a beating.

Nice ride. Sounds like you had your fun with it.

Intervention302

Established Member
Mine won't be worth that much, with my mileage, but I love seeing the big dollar keeping the resale value high.

Wheels, brakes, blower. Your car looked great

It numbs my mind when I see "cobros" attacking others trying to get a good price for the car

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Killer looking car. What a beauty.
New owner is lucky.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Wow that is one sexy Cobra. If I hear ya on the money talks part. Good luck on the switch to a Coyote. You gonna like it! Consider twins like @gimmie11s is doing. That puppy is going to hurt lots of feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread