a few on3 TT results

phil h

Established Member
Did u let out at the 1/8 on the 120mph pass cause it was missing? It will run 150 in cooler weather at 12 psi.. What changes did u make to the converter this time? I knew you would be able to make the on3 kit work..

stretchb

Established Member
actually let out before the 1/8th because I felt a miss / bobble / loss in power / etc.

im ready to get it lined out and make an all out pass.

CSG

Established Member
Great job larry. I just saw the text this morning.
I need to get some numbers on mine so people will contact me wanting to buy mine!

Vic2186

Established Member
He gets bored quickly lol..rams 9.80s in his stock block Paxton car and was bored lol

D98GT

Established Member
He posted his 60' on the previous page with a 1.50x which is great for what...the second outing with that converter?

I'm jealous I cant go 1.5x

Jenkins

Established Member
On a side note i just saw latemodel is now selling the on3 kit and i wonder if that says anything about the true quality of those kits. Are they getting better? Ive seen people say great things and people say terrible things. But to me an importer i believe the its made in china argument is BS cause everything is made in china.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
On a side note i just saw latemodel is now selling the on3 kit and i wonder if that says anything about the true quality of those kits. Are they getting better? Ive seen people say great things and people say terrible things. But to me an importer i believe the its made in china argument is BS cause everything is made in china.

The one thing I would be concerned about is the long term durability of the kit. Ive heard the turbos have went out and the headers have cracked.

Users who are viewing this thread