A few affordable, sporty cars at our Cars and Coffee yesterday

TrackpackGT

Established Member
It was about 31 degrees outside and only a few cars showed up. I saw the post on FB and forgot all about it. My 12 year old is a car freak (much more than I might have been at 12), so we headed out to see these.....

Attachments

• mp1.jpg
    mp1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,467
  • mp1.1.jpg
    mp1.1.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,483
  • mpwhat.jpg
    mpwhat.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,461
  • mp12c.jpg
    mp12c.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,498

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Same here, I just posted the pics out of sheer amazement that 4 of them are here. I just saw a used P1 listed for $1,890,000....... Apparently all 375 of the new ones sold, so used ones bring even more. Crazy. I can't even imagine anything near that kind of money for a car.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Hard to believe there is only 375. Is that globally or just the US? They seem to pop up everywhere, must have pretty good street manners.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Who brings a P1 out when its 31 degrees out?!!? snow on the sides i bet there is salt on the roads smh

I'm going to guess if the guy can afford a P1, he can afford to have it detailed from time to time. If I could afford the car, I'd drive it any chance I got.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I'm going to guess if the guy can afford a P1, he can afford to have it detailed from time to time. If I could afford the car, I'd drive it any chance I got.
You can't get salt out of everywhere it's going to go without taking half that car apart lol

Blackness03

Established Member
This the one in Raleigh? I almost went but then didn't think anyone would show up because of the snow/salt.

LOL guess I was wrong

Silver95

Established Member
Is it just me or are the wheels on these McLaren's so sh!t? They look like wheels you'd find on a Civic in the early 2000's.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Meh, who cares about salt. Once you have kids you realize nothing, I mean NOTHING is worth not using in order to keep it clean or protected. It's a car--drive it. I caught my boy last summer drawing on the side of my gtr with sidewalk chalk. 10 years ago I would have had a ****ing coronary. Most guys that buy these cars don't keep them long enough to rust.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
These mclarens are seriously lacking in the looks department.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
I would gladly take a new 911 GT3 RS and who knows how many other cars for the money one P1 cost. Heck, I could fit a nice house in that equation.

Users who are viewing this thread