A couple of repoed Cobras

Mach1Thunder

Established Member
As you can probably tell from my previous threads, I like looking around to see whats for sale at auctions and what not. Here are a couple of Cobras and a corvette I came across while while checking out Repofinder.com Not a lot of good deals on there but its nice to see whats available near you.

2003 Cobra Link for more info

th_cobra1.jpg

th_cobra2.jpg

2007 Shelby GT500 link for more info

th_2009-07-21_001.jpg

2007 Corvette more info

th_DSC00611.jpg

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Checked out some of the ones for Texas. It was interesting to look at, but Not many good deals. Although Im guessing these places will probably negotiate price like any other used vehicle place.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sign of the times. People finance more than they can afford, get hit financially in this unstable economic environment, and ultimately lose their car. Unfortunately you can't get quite the deal you might expect, unless the car is beat on badly.

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
I never get to repo cars like that :nonono: and on the off chance I do get an order for a Viper/Corvette/Cobra when I show up they end up paying it off :bored:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Cobra is rare as it says 10th anniv. but it is DSG! Shelby has potential if you change the wheels, so what are they asking for that?

Last

Established Member
Wow that GT500 link has a 2001 M5, and a 05 EVO!!!

on a side note...how do you get a 1996 eclipse repoed?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you ever do buy a repo, check it thoroughly for hidden substances before you venture out. I've heard of people buying a repo, get stopped by the cops, and drugs are found. Not a pleasant surprise.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
If you ever do buy a repo, check it thoroughly for hidden substances before you venture out. I've heard of people buying a repo, get stopped by the cops, and drugs are found. Not a pleasant surprise.

thanks bob! ill shoot you a pm if i find any and give you a sweet deal on the product. :beer:

mikedudical

Established Member

These are Credit Union repos so I don't think they'll be as exciting as the police impounds. Credit Union repos are usually your average Joe who lost his job, etc. Although buying a car with tires full of cocaine might help cover the payments.

VtekII

Established Member
i dont know with those APC or whatever floor mats and ricer headlights id hate to know who owned it... i think about these things way too much though.

Users who are viewing this thread