A couple awesome DIB's

Myfast70

Established Member
Met up with two great guys (Farmboy & Franz) & their DIB's today. Took a few pis of them together. I can't wait to get my stripe delete and take a few more pics of all three. After seeing Farmboy's car with drop springs I had to order a set for myself. Now for the pics!

DSC_3163.jpg

DSC_3161.jpg

DSC_3160.jpg

DSC_3159.jpg

DSC_3158.jpg

DSC_3155.jpg

DSC_3154.jpg

DSC_3153.jpg

DSC_3151.jpg

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Met up with two great guys (Farmboy & Franz) & their DIB's today. Took a few pis of them together. I can't wait to get my stripe delete and take a few more pics of all three. After seeing Farmboy's car with drop springs I had to order a set for myself. Now for the pics!

DSC_3163.jpg

DSC_3161.jpg

DSC_3160.jpg

DSC_3159.jpg

DSC_3158.jpg

DSC_3155.jpg

DSC_3154.jpg

DSC_3153.jpg

DSC_3151.jpg

+1 on ordering the lowering springs. Really looked solid on Farmboy's car- much more settled in the back especially.

Thanks for posting these pics J! Can't wait until you get your car and we'll line all three of 'em up for a few pics, and more importantly, for a spirited drive somewhere! Thanks for a fun breakfast meet-up fellas! :beer:

Myfast70

Established Member
Being around these two helped ease the waiting pain but was made a bit worse at the same time by riding along with Franz. I guess the relief was somewhat temporary. I can say from the passenger seat that I was truly surprised how tame these cars can be when just cruising around. I was really shocked how quiet and smooth they are. You read the reviews and think that sometimes people tend to embellish when giving reviews but they are not lying when commenting on how refined the ride is. The supercharger whine is almost non existent when cruising and barley noticeable when in the gas a bit.

Thanks again guys!

farmboy90

Established Member
Thanks for inviting me guys, that was a lot of fun talking shop for a bit. I am also glad to see that all 3 of us got DIB in varying styles. DIB is very well represented in Arizona! :)

carguy19

Established Member
Both are sick combinations!!!

Im gonna have to say that the DIB w White is a little nicer (with the perf package would be my choice). Obviously everyone will have their own opinion.

2 gorgeous cars tho guys.

phinhead34

Established Member
Deep Impact with stripe delete and lowered is gonna look amazing. The 13's are bad ass. Great pics both cars are nice.

WAL

Established Member
Cars look great!!! +1 on the lower springs Farmboy. Franz - I got the same color combo as you. Hope to have mine by November. Thanks for posting the pics My fast 70. :beer:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Great shots. Too bad you guys aren't closer. I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few guys for some good shots. Put a little black in there lol.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Cars look great!!! +1 on the lower springs Farmboy. Franz - I got the same color combo as you. Hope to have mine by November. Thanks for posting the pics My fast 70. :beer:

Wal, Good luck and I hope you get it soon! You never know how fast it will come. I ordered mine on 6/11 and was driving it on 8/31.

Pulling out of the stealership with all the plastics still intact was a highlight. I told them not to touch it as I wanted to unwrap it myself and do the first wash/wax without the porter running it through the wash/scratch tunnel in the service department. Now the finish is like glass. Only 200 miles on it so far, but every time I start it up is like Christmas!

Your car is right around the corner brother. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread