A Big Birdie told me.....shhhhh!

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
A little birdie told me that the WORKS blower will be debuting at SEMA in November. I am not sure if its the Cobra one or the Lightning one, but if it's already out for the L's....maybe the one they are debuting is the COBRA one. It would be about time, huh? Next racing season is looking like it's going to be really, really exciting.

We have HAMMER putting up MONSTER numbers both on the track and on the dyno with his KB. We know the Kenne Bell is established and performing.

We have bjherron and Apten putting out an ever-improving ported Eaton that looks like it's the real deal.

I hope JDM gives us the Magnum Powers in the near future, they are just releasing it for the Lightnings soon. Talked to Anthony and he said that they will start work on the Cobra one soon....

Now the prospect of the "elusive" Works blower? We are going to have a full plate come Springtime. I had better start saving money. Should be fun.

Don

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
I really don't care about turbos for this reason: the Cobra came with a 'charger, and it will keep a charger on it as far as I am concerned.

When is SEMA by the way, anyone know?

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Don;t forget about the cams by l&m motorsports....too many options to choose from all costing a good amount of $$$<= things I dont have :(

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
No offense Rage, but those cams are going to run ALOT of money.....I don't know the exact price, but I know it's over $1k JUST for the cams themselves, not including installation. That's a bit steep, man. I would rather stick with the "bolt-ons" instead of going into the engine.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
so a KB is what 3300-3700 is works going to be about the same?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Linn@AmazonRacing
The Works will indeed be on display on a 03 Cobra at SEMA .
Can't wait to see details on this one! :)

tommygun

Established Member
there will be more then just the works debuting at SEMA....look for a few others and diffent poweradders to be in attendance

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I'll be looking for it at SEMA!!

SEMA is open from Nov.4th to 7th inclusive. It is open for "automotive trade only" but if you have any friends in the industry they could register you.

SEMA is awesome. For any good gearhead it is like you've died and gone to heaven!!!!

Zapper are you going? Joel and I are going so if you are we'll have to try to get together!

Gord

predator

Established Member
Originally posted by Linn@AmazonRacing
The Works will indeed be on display on a 03 Cobra at SEMA .

Hey Linn! What I really want to know is when will it be on display at your shop for me to come and get so I can install on MY 03 Cobra? :)

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
We also have Pro Charger coming out with a kit very soon. I have heard 600rwhp@13psi. And like it was mentioned before, L&M cams. . .does anyone know if they are done testing them? And of coarse, turbo's!

predator

Established Member
On the L&M cams look here.......

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6219

Should see something soon. I have been waiting on the Works myself. With everything else coming out it might be a difficult decision for what power adder I end up with.

FYI - I just check progress with G-Force. Cobra T-56s ( 900hp rated ) scheduled for 3/2004. Pricey, but lots of good stuff there. Lakewood is suppose to have the Cobra on their list for blowproof bellhousings for the T-56s. It seems the Camaros/Firebirds/etc are first in line. Lets not forget DSS "Stage V' Cobra IRS being developed. In the meantime a particular vendor has started taking orders for custom live axle kits. Aftermarket HE and billet oil pump gears are getting more serious looks. Lots to keep up with....and look forward to for 2004! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread