99 SVT Contour Supercharged 1 owner

crumc10

Established Member
1999 (SVT) Ford Contour, one owner, clean title, with 95,xxx miles. This vehicle is #731 of a build of 2,760. Car was completely rebuilt into a show car 5 years ago with the following modifications.

Engine completely rebuilt, Vortech Supercharger 8-8.5 lbs. boost, SPEC stage 3 clutch, C27 body kit, 18” Kyowa wheels wrapped in 225/35/18 BFG TA KDW tires, Wilwood billet FSL 4 piston calipers 13” 2-piece rotors in front and 11.75” 2-piece rotors in rear, MSDS ceramic coated headers & Y-pipe, Borla stainless cat back exhaust, Magna Flow high flow converter, Strut tower brace, Adjustable camber kit, Laminova oil cooler, B&M short throw shifter, Pioneer Premier sound system, Battery relocated to trunk, Custom copper pearl paint inside and out, Painted engine block and transmission to match car, Shaved windshield squirters, side emblems, side molding, radio antenna, and spoiler.

Car was professionally Dyno tuned by Scott Noe from Noe’s Performance in Morristown, TN using a XCalibrator 2 programmer

$6,500

No trades, no joy rides.

If interested reply by e-mail [email protected]

StaciContour95Medium.gif

StaciContour97Medium.gif

StaciContour105Medium.gif

StaciContour110Medium.gif

Last edited:

Stevarino8

Established Member
Well, on the UPSIDE you will not have to worry about missing jack point covers. An SVTC without the covers looks weak. In my opinion those covers mereely make up for a design flaw. I have seen a few SVTCs in my area purposefully abandon the covers by removing the side skirts!

On the DOWNSIDE it may be more difficult to change a flat without those covers. Then again there is always Fix-A-Flat in a can to get you to the repair shop.

crumc10

Established Member
Looking for a good home.

Excepet for the factory body kit, I have all factory parts that go with it.

Last edited:

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Have any more interior shots? What's the suspension setup? Does your body shop have any extra of that paint, because I'd want to go back to stock bumpers and non SVT side skirts. Other than that, she's a beauty and I love the color!

crumc10

Established Member
Here's some interior shots. The suspension is pretty much stock, with Eibach lowering springs. Also, this is my wife's car so that will explain the Girlie Girl Racing sticker on the battery box, lol... I doubt the body shop has any paint left over, but I do have the paint code.
StaciContour106.gif

StaciContour107.gif

StaciContour108.gif

StaciContour109.gif

StaciContour103.gif

Spray2play

Established Member
This is truly a work of art having done the same level resto to several cars most recently my notchback "Sunset Dreamz" so I can appreciate the effort and cost involved to take a car to this level. I have a silver frost '99 CSVT and just starting to freshen it up for the next 100k. Good luck with the sale and I will continue to follow it in hopes to grab it when my stable turns over.

crumc10

Established Member
Thanks Spray2play. As you know doing projects of this magnitude takes a great deal of time and money, which is why my wife and I hate to get rid of this car, but we are looking to move on to something else. We've had fun with it and i'm sure who ever ends up with it will do so as well. Good luck with your silver frost. loc0gring0, it does still have the stock differential, but it has never let me down.

Users who are viewing this thread