'99 Electric Green cobra built N/A

blkvenm97

Established Member
i have NEVER...and i repeat NEVER in all my years saw ANY electric green mustang that i liked...except this one...i LOVE this car...everything about it...the fact it makes 400 rwhp n/a...love the color combo....everything about the car inside out front to back is absolutely amazing great job with the built and glws...wow i'm still drooling lol

trxcobra

Established Member
i have NEVER...and i repeat NEVER in all my years saw ANY electric green mustang that i liked...except this one...i LOVE this car...everything about it...the fact it makes 400 rwhp n/a...love the color combo....everything about the car inside out front to back is absolutely amazing great job with the built and glws...wow i'm still drooling lol

Haha wow, thanks man!! I think that's the reason I've decided to hold onto it! Hoping I don't get into a bind and need to sell it down the road but time will tell

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member

Any chance you like two electric green cobras?
178DB39B-5F10-4483-B06B-D9BE44462FB7.png

Haha wow, thanks man!! I think that's the reason I've decided to hold onto it! Hoping I don't get into a bind and need to sell it down the road but time will tell

Not trying to steal your thunder just was curious. Plus maybe a little jealous. Lol.

trxcobra

Established Member
Very nice looking!

Thanks Sean! The cars been off the market since we met but I think it'll be up again next month unfortunately. Need to focus on some other things and having two sports cars isn't helping :(

trxcobra

Established Member
new price?

Car hasn't even been listed for sale since the fall. I plan on keeping it at $13,900 obo and listing it elsewhere places come spring time. But for the forum it is still for sale!

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
Wow! That thing is beautiful!!! Very nice work man. This car is gonna make someone VERY happy.

Mach828

Established Member
Ever consider swapping out the 5.5" short runner for a ported stock intake or 10.5" shortrunner? I bet it would be quite a bit quicker without so much low and midrange loss. That 5.5" power curve climb does look good on the dyno though.

Awesome looking car!

trxcobra

Established Member
Ever consider swapping out the 5.5" short runner for a ported stock intake or 10.5" shortrunner? I bet it would be quite a bit quicker without so much low and midrange loss. That 5.5" power curve climb does look good on the dyno though.

Awesome looking car!

I have thought about it, but I actually really like the way the power comes on with the 5.5". I am confident that the car would run a better 1/4 time with this manifold versus a ported stocker, considering I would lose quite a bit of top end. I don't have any proof to back that up though. Sure some more low end would be nice around town, but it isn't missed so much with the 4.10's.

The 5.5" was sized and ported by NASVT based on my cams and engine setup. He is a smart guy!

Users who are viewing this thread