'99 Electric Green cobra built N/A

trxcobra

Established Member
Well it's time to sell my pride and joy. I've owned the car for 6 years now, completely stock when I bought it. At the end of summer '09, my stock oil pump let go thanks to some cheap BBK under drive pulleys. From there I really didnt spare any expenses with this build. I wanted to make the car unique and a fun N/A street car.

Ok so here is some info about the car:
'99 electric green cobra
Black interior
~93k on body
~19k on motor
Located in MA

Car is very clean and reliable. Been daily driving in the summers the last few years and storage in the winter. Never been to the track since built and always well maintained. For a built '99 cobra, this car has never broken a halfshaft or had any transmission issues with 92k on the clock. Runs and drives awesome and only annoyance i can think of is that there is a slight gear whine from ~56-62mph that has been there for years. It started about a month after I swapped to 4.10s and the lousy mechanic that installed them wouldn't help me out. It has not gotten worse so I just tone it out.

No leaks, paint is in good shape minus some chips on front bumper and the front fenders from normal driving. I would probably give it an 8.5/10 although I constantly get compliments on how beautiful the paint is. Interior is stock and in great shape with normal creases in drivers seat. Car gets attention everywhere. There are actually only 185 cobra coupes with this color combo, which I think is pretty cool.

400RWHP/325RWTQ

Engine:
Fully forged 5.0L stroker shortblock from MMR ~11.1 CR
New aluminum block
Ported stock heads
Comp #106400 cams
5.5" PSR intake by NASVT
MMR stainless steel valves
Manley valve springs
Melling billet oil pump
Mac longtube headers
Lethal catted X-pipe
Borla Stinger mufflers
JLT CAI
170 degree thermostat

Transmission:
Stock T45
MGW short throw shifter
Spec Stage 2 clutch

Supporting and other Mods:
Ford GT fuel pump
03-04 39lb injectors
Lightning MAF
ATI damper
Ford racing 4.10 Gears
Billetflow Differential cover brace

Suspension:
Bilstein struts
Eibach sportline springs (no isos up front)
Maximum Motorsports IRS bushings
Heavy Duty crossmember brace
MM caster/camber plates
MM full-length subframe connectors

Cosmetics:
ABC exclusive 3" cowl hood
Spoiler delete (holes are filled in trunk)
Terminator rear bumper
25% window tint
Electric green painted calipers
6k HID's in headlights(new housings) and fogs

Wheels/tires:
XXR 521's 18x10" all around (gold centers)
BFG KDW2's all around (275/35/18 front and 295/35/18 rear)

I plan to get some high quality pictures hopefully this weekend.
a5yqady7.jpg

8eha9ure.jpg

yvypupy4.jpg

a5ujemeq.jpg

Here is an idle clip back from when I had my old wheels and SLP mufflers, but you get the idea!
[youtube_browser]aQHcuhRjTlY[/youtube_browser]

ASKING $14,500 obo

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Bump for an awesome car! Started looking at your pictures and was like wow those wheels look good! Then I realized they are what I have! They go so good on that green, I honestly think this car is done/looks perfect man, good luck with the sale!!!

trxcobra

Established Member
Bump for an awesome car! Started looking at your pictures and was like wow those wheels look good! Then I realized they are what I have! They go so good on that green, I honestly think this car is done/looks perfect man, good luck with the sale!!!

Thanks for the kind words man! Much appreciated. It definitely stands out in a crowd!

Pale Roader

Stuck in Mopar Hell...
Established Member
I saw your WIW thread a while back and was REALLY hoping you'd do what you said you might and wait till spring to list it. I want want WANT this car. I dont even have an issue with the price... i just wont be seeing that kind ov money for a while yet. Yep... and that was before i saw the idle video...

So... just kindly post 'SOLD' in the thread below this one, lock it up in that nice garage and i'll be out there ASAP to drive it home. Deal?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Love it! Buddy of mine had an EG Gt back in the day and always liked that color. Glws :beer:

trxcobra

Established Member
I saw your WIW thread a while back and was REALLY hoping you'd do what you said you might and wait till spring to list it. I want want WANT this car. I dont even have an issue with the price... i just wont be seeing that kind ov money for a while yet. Yep... and that was before i saw the idle video...

So... just kindly post 'SOLD' in the thread below this one, lock it up in that nice garage and i'll be out there ASAP to drive it home. Deal?

PM sent buddy!
Let's make a deal!

Last edited:

trxcobra

Established Member
Love it! Buddy of mine had an EG Gt back in the day and always liked that color. Glws :beer:

Thanks man! It's crazy how many people ask about the color. It's an attention getter for sure!

trxcobra

Established Member
dyno graph?

Here ya go, sorry this is a horrible photo of it, but its the only thing saved on my comp right now and my scanner is broken haha.
It's a high rpm screamer for sure. There is still some power to be squeezed out of it with a few minor mods, but it is a blast as is.

IMG_0167_zpsf62e2858.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread