NHB Cobra

Established Member
Aluminator Crate motor w/some stuff done to it.

[video=youtube;Nx3ZC9DWIOQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3ZC9DWIOQ[/video]

Last edited:

DeeJayTJ

Established Member
hi! Do you have any documentation on this install? My biggest concern is the factory gauge cluster, I have an 01 bullitt that needs a new motor and im piecing together everything for this swap but i want to keep my stock gauge cluster. Everyone says "oh, a friend of a friend wired it up, sorry i dont know" or "use sn95 gauges, they are analog" but everyone that has 99-04 with stock gauge cluster is clueless lol.

NHB Cobra

Established Member
hi! Do you have any documentation on this install? My biggest concern is the factory gauge cluster, I have an 01 bullitt that needs a new motor and im piecing together everything for this swap but i want to keep my stock gauge cluster. Everyone says "oh, a friend of a friend wired it up, sorry i dont know" or "use sn95 gauges, they are analog" but everyone that has 99-04 with stock gauge cluster is clueless lol.

Hey man, sure.

Just go to "coyotify.com".

the guy sells a piece that makes the gauges work. http://coyotify.com/wp/2014/08/23/august-update-engine-bay-video-coyotify-tach-connector-for-sale/

DeeJayTJ

Established Member
I've been tryingi to get ahold of him forever, he wont respond to the page OR my email to him. :-/

Thank you for posting tho maybe he will eventually reply.

rktsci25

Established Member
I grabbed the wire off the engine harness and hooked it up the exact same way it was wired on the old engine, no need for extra boxes or anything.

Tap into the CPK + wire off the engine harness. It'll be the Yellow/Violet wire at pin 13. Run that into the CPK + wire on your PCM. It's pin 21 on mine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread