99 cobra f/s white

hoodbrd

Established Member
To start off I have no need to sell this car at all I wont be home till june anyhow but im looking to get into a termi the day I step off the plane so im looking at selling this cause 4 cars is a lil much for one guy. Has about 112000 miles. A white on tan interior car, which is rare i.dkt remember the exact number of that combo made. Mods 4.10 gears, bbl xpipe, slp lm1 catback, some sort of CAI Idk I didn't put it on there. Gonna assume its been tuned by how it runs and the fact traction control is perma off. Brand new spec stage 3 clutch less than 2k miles, lowerd on some eibach springs. Bout all I can think of at the moment haven't seen the car since christmas time. Can get more pictures just ask. Will have stuff of interior sent tomorrow. And will post them. Startin off around the 7900 area just pm me ill get back to you as soon as I see it. Ok and someone pm me on uploading pics off a phone as well lol. Sorry about all the mess computer hasn't got here yet
part951298155742246.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:

hoodbrd

Established Member
No the car is for sale as of the moment I made the post. I prolly should reword it but no I don't need to be home to sell it

Last edited:

hoodbrd

Established Member
Bump for photos. Car is way dirty not happy about that but pictures are all recent as this past Thursday. Took forever to get a nice enough day my stepdad could take them. Pm if anyother questions will get vin in the morning

Liquidtrial

Established Member
Still for sale? If so I am interested and you are close enough that I would make the drive. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread