99-04 Mustang parts - 01 Cobra tail/rear seats, Mach C-pillars/glass, Car Audio…

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
I sold my '03 GT and need to sell these items to add to my down payment for my '14. If you know anyone on another site that might be interested, please steer them this way or PM me. I will also post these items on Corral Net and The Mustang Source.

1.) '01 *PASSENGER ONLY* Cobra taillight - SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

2.) Two extra 3156 bulb sockets for Cobra tails or 99-04 reverse lights (same housing) - $20 shipped

3.) '03-'04 Mach 1 C-pillars and 1/4 windows, painted Competition Orange but will need to be repainted - asking $250 shipped OBO, $200 picked up in SF Bay Area

4.) Pair of '03-'04 Cobra fog light housings that have seen better days. Ripe for a projector retrofit! - $40 shipped

5.) '01 Cobra rear seats, bought recently off a member on here for $220 picked up, couple of small blemishes in the charcoal vinyl but the suede is immaculate - asking $180 + shipping (really would rather not) or $180 picked up in SF Bay Area

6.) '00 rear seat belts out of my old V6, dark charcoal - $50 shipped

7.) Meter4It sequential tail box, left enough wiring to wire up to your car - $40 shipped - SOLD SOLD SOLD

8.) '01 Cobra stock fog light bulbs, never used - $15 shipped.

Car Audio:

1.) Peerless HDS 6.5" mid bass woofers (8ohm) - these were $62/piece new from parts-express.com when I got them (there are many different versions of the HDS line) but since they have a few blemishes on the cones, asking $60 shipped - SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

2.) Hertz HX300 12" sub (older one with orange mag cover) - $125 shipped

I'll be posting a link to my Flickr in a few…all prices are OBO, shoot me offers via PM and I will respond with my cell so we can communicate quicker.

Last edited:

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
selling the headlights?

I am. I have the retrofitted lights. They weren't done very well though, so I'd sell them for the cost of the FX35 projectors and Morimoto ballasts/Phillips 5000k bulbs + shipping. Looking for $100 + shipping for the lights as is, so maybe $150 shipped-ish….

Users who are viewing this thread