WANTED: 99-04 Lightning

03cobra237423

Established Member
Hello everyone, finally in a good spot to start looking for a lighting, 99-04 doesn’t need to be a specific year or color just seeing if anyone has a good deal. I’m in MA and would prefer to stay local but will travel somewhat for a good deal. Thank you all
In advance and hope you are having a great holiday season.

Dane_B

Established Member
Hello everyone, finally in a good spot to start looking for a lighting, 99-04 doesn’t need to be a specific year or color just seeing if anyone has a good deal. I’m in MA and would prefer to stay local but will travel somewhat for a good deal. Thank you all
Hey man, I’ve got a reconstructed title 03 sonic blue with 90k miles in plainville ma. Shoot me a text if interested i can send you a write up on all aftermarket parts and some pictures.
It was in a front end crash a few years ago and fully repainted so it’s pretty clean for the age.
Dane 774-266-062 zero

Tommy0728

I have a black 2003 with 38,900 miles. If interested 912 690 0233

SVT Zorro

Established Member
I have 2002 Black LIghtning with some bolts ons like long tube headers / GT 500 supercharger kit / tuned for 91 /91 plus methanol kit, 120k miles, aftermarket gauges(boost/fuel pressure/AF ratio, located in SW in Kansas , pm your budget and we can go from there

Users who are viewing this thread