99-04 Cobra/IRS KW Variant 3 Coil-Overs

shznit

shznit
Established Member
file-4.jpeg
file-3.jpeg
make / manufacturer: KW Variant 3
model name / number: 35230034

I'm selling a complete front/rear KW V-3 set up for 99-04 Cobra. Originally $3k new. All parts are in great condition. Ran for about 12-15k miles. Swapped over to a new set up (Full MM w/K-member set-up). Save hundreds of $$ over new and no tax!

$1800 OBO!

Here's an excerpt from the website:

KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.

KW Coilover Kit V3 99-04 Ford Mustang Cobra

Last edited:

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Originally was the plan. Seemed to be too many hicups with the K-member and wanted more versatility with using all MM parts (Caster/Camber plates, etc).

No complaints about the ride quality/handling... I've learned not to mix and match components.

Damon

94slowbra1

Established Member
Cool. I run mostly all MM parts including their coil overs and was wandering if it would be worth the switch, apparently not.
Good luck with the sale, they are definitely a great set up

Users who are viewing this thread