99/01 Owners - Illiterate or what?

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
What is going on lately with all of the posts that are significantly lacking in command of the English language? I opened five threads tonight and three of them are nearly incomprehensible.

Please people, slow down and type a complete sentence with proper punctuation. You (as a group and especially the new people lately) are getting very lazy in your posts and it is ridiculous. How are we supposed to help give you advice or diagnose your issue if we cannot understand what you are trying to convey?

/rantoff

Back to your gibberish....

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
The run on sentences are getting really annoying. I think as these cars drop in value you will see more of it though. Younger kids will start buying them more and nowadays school is taught to make the grade on the MCAS. The grammar lately has been horrible. No punctuation marks, no capital letters and no sentence structure.

BlackVenom99

Established Member
Yourrightpeopleneedtostopthisidontpostmuchbutwhenidodecidetoreplyitstotheoneswhosspeakclearly ( sorry I'm incapable of true gibberish that gets spoken)

Your right, people need to stop this. I don't post much, but when I do decide to reply it's to the ones who speak clearly.

brkntrxn

Established Member
Yourrightpeopleneedtostopthisidontpostmuchbutwhenidodecidetoreplyitstotheoneswhosspeakclearly ( sorry I'm incapable of true gibberish that gets spoken)

Your right, people need to stop this. I don't post much, but when I do decide to reply it's to the ones who speak clearly.

-2 pts

You are - You're

:lol::banana:

SN8KBYTE

Established Member
I agree. I have a 12 year son that can put sentences together better than some of the people on here. I don't know if they're just ignorant or lazy but DAMN! Spelling is really not that difficult and it's sad to see that so many adults can't sound out simple words. My Father beat the holy hell out of me when I failed the 5th grade in 1982...I was a straight "A" student after that...even graduated with a B+ average.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
What I am seeing more and more is that people are typing the way they might text on their phones. This is irritating to me as well.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
this is the internet. No grammer necessary (I am completely aware I spelled grammar wrong)

Yeah its tough to sometimes decipher what people are saying. But sucks for them when no one helps them because no one understands what the **** they're trying to say

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
Wot R U all talkin about?? Just need to throw in a non-word every now and then, like irregardless. How about "I see alot of mispelled words here"? My grammar is real good. My grampar is doin' well 2!

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
i usually don't know when i'm writing something wrong, i try my best even using a translator, but give me a break guys this is my second language :poke: :kaboom::lol:

Eddie25u

Established Member
LOL its just a mustang forum! who cares unless ur being vulgar or disrespectful...other wise lets worry more about the cars!

brkntrxn

Established Member
Interesting replies from those of you that seem to not care about proper English. Just remember that you are always judged and you never know when the person you meet may be the person that is in a position to advance your career.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
I couldn't agree more Kevin. When I open threads like that, I don't even bother trying to help.

Users who are viewing this thread