98 Mustang Convertible

MarvinBen

Established Member
mustang7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SOLD IN TWO DAYS ON CRAIG'S LIST. THIS SITE IS GOOD FOR LOOKERS BUT NOT FOR BUYERS.

I should have put Cobra in the title instead of just Mustang Convertible. I am lowering the price to $10,500. I live in Tega Cay, SC which is just a few miles south of Charlotte. I could not figure out how to add photos. If you are interested send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you photos and more details on the car.

1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible, excellent condition, ~45,000. K&N cold air intake, stainless steel X pipe with high performance cats and stainless steel cat back system; 373 rear. Maximum Motorsports strut tower brace, cast camber plates, and full length sub frame connectors. New TKO high performance 5 speed transmission, new bell housing, king cobra clutch, Ford racing fly wheel, throw out bearing, Steeda Clutch quadrant kit. MGW short throw shifter, wind deflector, NGK Iridium IX performance speak plugs and MSD 8.5 Red Super conductor Spark plug wires. Alpine CD Sirus XM receiver CDE-124SXm/CDE, and wired for Garmin GPS. Car will be sold with either four Chrome Silver Anniversary Wheels (17X19 front and 17X10.5 deep dish in the rear with 275/40/17 Nitto 555's in front and 315/35/17 Nitto 555's in rear or with the four original SVT wheels with Continental Extreme Contact tires 245/45-ZR17 high performance all-season tires. Have many extra's including window sticker, official SVT certification, stainless steel radiator cover, plaque stating the details of the car, owner's manual, Ford Service Manual, and tonneau cover. The car is laser red tint clearcoat with saddle leather interior. The car was built at the Dearborn Assembly Plant on 02/04/98 and is the #1156 of 3480 built. Fly to Charlotte and drive it hope. I did the long haul in the HOT Rod 2011 Power Tour in this car. Send me an email and I will send you photos and more history on the car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread