98 Laser Red Convertible f/s

Steve68Cougar

Established Member
I've got a '98 Cobra convertible that I need to sell for financial reasons :( . It's got about 53k miles on it and has a clean carfax. I bought it about 2 years ago with 37k miles on it. I bought the car in Indiana and brought it to central Kansas. It's completely stock except for the Tri-Ax shifter. The red/black/black color combination makes it 1 of 340. The car isn't perfect, but it's still a very nice looking car. I've gotten 2nd and 3rd with it at the local Shelby meet in the car show (5 cars in the class). I've got it listed on Autotrader for $13000. There are pictures in the ad, or I can e-mail you pictures if you're interested.

Steve68Cougar

Established Member
I still need to sell... Anyone interested? I might be able to come down a bit, but I have a bank loan to pay off, so it's not a lot. I've had it out the last couple of days enjoying our 70+ degree weather. Makes it that much harder to keep it listed :-(

ed_r

I've seen your ad on AutoTrader and the car looks pretty nice. I'm trying to sell an '00 Durango R/T and replace with a Cobra convertible. I really like the '01 models and am leaning that direction, but haven't decided yet whether I might rather save some money and go with a '98. $13k for a '98 is pretty tempting compared to the $19-21k range that most of the '01 convertibles seem to be asking for.

Btw - What do you mean by "isn't perfect"? Normal wear on the leather seats and a few rock chips in the paint? Or something more?

Users who are viewing this thread