98 Csvt 3l For Sale

mdub95

Established Member
98 svt contour 3L conversion black with blue interior for sale asking 9500. 52k miles

pros.- motor is an 03 dohc taurus engine with around 30k miles when odometer on the contour was at 50k. trans is brand new at 50k miles with limited slip diff., lightweight flywheel, centerforce clutch, b and m shifter, updated shift forks, running full synthetic ford manual trans fluid. ground control coilovers with eibach springs and koni adjustable shocks on all corners. front and rear strut tower braces. battery relocated to trunk. baer front calipers and rotors. oz superlight weight rims (literally weighing around 5-7 lbs.). brigdestone potenza tires. gutted cat manifolds with 3rd cat removed and replaced with borla muffler and rear borla resonators with tips.
pioneer cd deck. interior is in excellent condition, no tears in the leather seats anywhere. factory moonroof. exterior is in great condition. some minor scraping on the bottom of the side skirts and front bumper but hardly noticeable.

cons.- vehicle has a salvage title due to an accident in illinois in 99 at around 9k miles. was hit in the drivers side rear.

kbb on a 52k csvt is around $7k in minnesota. vehicle has well over $2500 in modifications.

i regret having to sell this vehicle. it is by far the best vehicle i have owned and is a night and day difference from a 2.5 contour. i have to sell because i still live at home and currently have 3 vehicles but all are garaged. need to move out soon and dont want any hinderances. only raced once and was against a 04-05 srt neon with loud exhaust. i gave him the intersection till getting on it and we were dead even at 70 (running in a heavily patroled 50mph zone) and i pulling ahead of him. i was totally surprised and you should have seen the look on his face! he wouldnt go again at the next light.
car is currently listed on autotrader.

sorry for the long post. please pm or email me for any pics you may want.
my email is [email protected] cell is 651 -214-5313.
thanks for any interest.

mike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread