98 Crystal White with an S-Trim and Built Rear

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
$12,000 and she's gone.......that's a phucking steal for this car.....!

dont gotta tell me i know, people just dont appreciate what goes into putting cars like these together, you have a little less done then me, with same mileage were both asking around the same and we just can get to move, its all about finding the right buyer, someone will come along :banana:

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Well you guys have beautiful cars but theres things you have to understand.. a few actually. One for people who are trying to get a loan for these cars, banks will not give out loans for more then what he car is worth(which is what you're asking). Also its Xmas so $ is tight and also its winter, tough to pickup/deliver also storing the car till the weather is driveable. And also a majority of buyers of these cars try to stay away from heavily modded Cobras especially Supercharged etc. Even though it was most likely modded correctly and perfectly maintained... the only person who would know that is you! So A free bump for you GL with the sale and just throwing in my .02
-Adam

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Well you guys have beautiful cars but theres things you have to understand.. a few actually. One for people who are trying to get a loan for these cars, banks will not give out loans for more then what he car is worth(which is what you're asking). Also its Xmas so $ is tight and also its winter, tough to pickup/deliver also storing the car till the weather is driveable. And also a majority of buyers of these cars try to stay away from heavily modded Cobras especially Supercharged etc. Even though it was most likely modded correctly and perfectly maintained... the only person who would know that is you! So A free bump for you GL with the sale and just throwing in my .02
-Adam

Your 1st point is WRONG! I got a loan for 12k for this car without a hitch. As far as Winter goes I agree there. And if you have a reputable tuner....who anyone can call and ask about the car BTW I don't think modding concerns are a huge issue. Stock Cobras (or any stock v8 mustang) I feel are harder to come by then slightly modded cars......this one obviously being more on the heavily modded side.

Users who are viewing this thread