98 Crystal White with an S-Trim and Built Rear

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
you can get a bank loan for any amount you want, my friends took out 17k for an 01 cobra...3k for a blower, then 4k for a motor, and taked it on to car payment!

John4cam

Established Member
Well you guys have beautiful cars but theres things you have to understand.. a few actually. One for people who are trying to get a loan for these cars, banks will not give out loans for more then what he car is worth(which is what you're asking). Also its Xmas so $ is tight and also its winter, tough to pickup/deliver also storing the car till the weather is driveable. And also a majority of buyers of these cars try to stay away from heavily modded Cobras especially Supercharged etc. Even though it was most likely modded correctly and perfectly maintained... the only person who would know that is you! So A free bump for you GL with the sale and just throwing in my .02
-Adam

I agree about all but the modds. I would snatch a car up with tasteful modds over a stock vehicle any day! Especialy if those were things I wanted anyway, but I like to modify rather than keep stock, everybodys different.:beer:

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Ya im right there with ya if my finances were right id scoop up BLWN SN-95s ride in a heartbeat (sorry redfire i prefer black to white lol) But a supercharger does not discourage me, only if the vehicle had really high miles which either of theirs do not. And ya mods that you would do anyways are a plus. Sorry for jackin your thread a bit and hope you guys had a good christmas and free bump!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Ya im right there with ya if my finances were right id scoop up BLWN SN-95s ride in a heartbeat (sorry redfire i prefer black to white lol) But a supercharger does not discourage me, only if the vehicle had really high miles which either of theirs do not. And ya mods that you would do anyways are a plus. Sorry for jackin your thread a bit and hope you guys had a good christmas and free bump!

NO jackin' you were just saying what some might be thinking; that's ok. Happy Holidays to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread