98 Cobra......Yellow, FS

9mpg79

Established Member
Hi all. As much as I hate to, I have to sell my beloved Cobra due to having too many toys and a wife. I have too many projects to take care of on the house to afford payments on the car.

It's a 98 Cobra, Chrome Yellow, real nice black leather. It's in awesome shape. It's got 42,587 miles on it.

The motor, trans, rearend, are all stock. The only aftermarket stuff is a Pro-5.0 shifter, flowmasters and 18" chrome cobra r's by Speedware. The windows are tinted, 35%. I have a UPR off road X pipe in my garage that I will of course include.

The Cobra spends it's time in the garage. I drive it only on the weekends that I have time to. The last time I had it out was when it was 60 degrees, due to being in Minnesota. In the summer it gets washed weekly and waxed once a month. The leather is done with the black magic leather care stuff every time I wax it. It has never seen snow and never been smoked in.

I need to get around $13,500 for it. That's damn close to my payoff for the loan, but I do have some wiggle room on the price. Make me an offer, but not something like "$2500 and a case of beer."

Here's some pics:

8.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

As far as delivery, I'd really like to do the deal in person, so that we can both go to the bank, pay the banker, get the title, and so forth. If someone really really wants to, we can do it other ways, but we can talk about that.

BTW don't let my low post count scare you, I've been lurking around here for a while now, and I'm a stand up kinda guy.

I've got some more pics and a carfax to email if wanted. Email is [email protected]
If anyone wants to talk to me about the car my cell # is 507-213-0306.

Last edited:

asskickn88

Established Member
How about $3500 an 3 cases of beer? :-D That's a beautiful car, you shouldn't have much trouble selling it. :rockon:

9mpg79

Established Member
I'm quite sure we can figure something out. Road trips are fun, and shipping isn't THAT expensive.
PM me or email if you want to talk about a deal.

9mpg79

Established Member
Emails sent.
Let me know if you got the pic email, my Yahoo was acting kinda funny when I sent that one off.

9mpg79

Established Member
Just an "almost springtime" bump.
Somebody buy my car..........I need to build a deck and put in a sliding glass door!

Users who are viewing this thread