98 Cobra with full 03/04 Terminator swap

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Very nice job. Beautiful car. Would offer my Subaru but then would have to drive one of the Cobras as a daily driver.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Where Are You Located in Texas and What if i could have the money before sunday?

I'm in Wylie, Texas.

The gentleman I meeting Sunday has a trade I am very interested and could make really good use of. I'm not interested in another Mustang because I still have a Mach I here at home just sitting in the garage not being used at all.

Cash talks, or a trade I'm interested in. Please don't waste my time or yours. :)

Last edited:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
free bump for ya good looking car! I was watching this for awhile but decided i had to have the real thing...GLWS

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Here's a little clip of the blower whine from a local cruise. I didn't know the camera guy was there when I was turning the corner so I didn't get into it really hard, but hard enough for a little whine and tire spin. You can hear the car before it even comes into view because I love playing with the blower whine. lol.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRfUx_bvfs"]DFW Charity Racing Spring 2011 Cruise Fly By - YouTube[/nomedia]

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
how many miles on the body? Might have missed it. MY buddy just bought one same color here in LA

94,000 on the chassis. Two owners before me. Always been a southern Texas car. First owner for over the first 10 years.

50k on the motor.

24k on the trans.

300 on the clutch/flywheel

300 on new front brakes

100 on new front tires

:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread