98 Cobra with 03 cobra motor swap/POSI blower 13k

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Any chance of hooking up the gauges and getting it tuned before selling so its ready for a long drive home?

Interested but trying to figure out the best way to make it happen.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Any chance of hooking up the gauges and getting it tuned before selling so its ready for a long drive home?

Interested but trying to figure out the best way to make it happen.

Not for 11k. 12k with a deposit and yeah you got it.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I need this gone this weekend. If you can meet me close to my figure and get it this weekend it's yours. I'm back out on the road next week.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
BUMP to the top.

Hey guys, I bought this car back in end of November and I have decided to sell it. The car is currently in the shop being retuned with the ported blower and I added a 4lb lower as well. This is a FUN car for anyone looking to go fast for cheap. This car is setup for a KB/Whipple to added to it easily make 600rw+. Plus it's a sleeper being a SN95. The looks people give once they hear the screaming blower is priceless. :lol:

The ONLY reason I am selling this car is because the wife told me I could buy a GT500 if I sold this car. :D (She hates this car, it's too violent for her and she won't ride in it lol)

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
any idea on price?

Same price $13k, which is a more than fair price for someone looking to go fast for cheap. I've fixed ALOT of the stuff on it so far which is quite abit. I've put another $2k into it fixing stuff and getting it tuned, a new lower 4lb pulley/alternator pulley($450), 3 Gates belts ($60 bucks each), tuning ($500), new power steering hose, new parking brake cable and other odd and ends that I can't think of off the top of my head. This really is a neat a car that gets jaw dropping looks all the time, especially after people hear the blower screaming. I definete sleeper. :)

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Are the gauges working and have you resolved the issue of A/C?

No. I still have the 03/04 Cobra gauge cluster that just needs to be installed and will go with the car for the asking price. I had no intention of messing with the AC anyways since it was just going to be a toy for me and not a daily. It's still all there, just needs to be hooked up and filled.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
The car is home. I'm going to detail it and clean it up to get it ready for its new owner. It's officially for sale guys!

Who wants to go fast for cheap? :)

Users who are viewing this thread