WANTED: 98 Cobra Teksid Block untouched.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Looking for an untouched, non bored out or any issues 4.6 Teksid Block.
PM me and Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.
Looking to start a motor build.
Basically something out of a rear wrecked car would be perfect.
Dont need a beat up block that has the rings melted to the inside if the bore.
Thank you and Stay Safe Out There.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Looking for an untouched, non bored out or any issues 4.6 Teksid Block.
PM me and Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.
Looking to start a motor build.
Basically something out of a rear wrecked car would be perfect.
Dont need a beat up block that has the rings melted to the inside if the bore.
Thank you and Stay Safe Out There.

I've gotten 2 from @racebronco2. Not the cheapest, prices reflect availability. On the plus side seems reliable and ships and haven't had issues. If price isn't a huge concern and looking for convenience I'd start with him.

I think most of his come from Lincolns but same bare block and probably not beat on.

Last edited:

Helomech74

Established Member
Where are you located? I have an untouched 60k mile block and crank pulled from my 98 Cobra.

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
I'm dealing with a guy that wont send me the money for injectors I sent him 2 months ago. Hasn't been on since april 18th and wont respond to emails either... hoping he's just reeeeaaaalllyy busy. In your case, hes probably just busy

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I've talked with Helomech personally multiple times. Super good dude but is a contractor.. So he's likely busy. Not one to **** people over at all.

68gtscode

Established Member
Helomech has been an active forum member for a very long time. I recall him being a big contributor on the 03/04 Cobra scene back in the day. Besides, you have to pay someone for something in order to be screwed… I guess except for theonebean, who sent out items before being paid… I hope you get your money.

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Helomech has been an active forum member for a very long time. I recall him being a big contributor on the 03/04 Cobra scene back in the day. Besides, you have to pay someone for something in order to be screwed… I guess except for theonebean, who sent out items before being paid… I hope you get your money.

The shipment got lost in the mail so I had to refund him. About a week later the package was found and delivered to the buyer. It’s funny how he was messaging me every 10 minutes when he wanted his money back but when I want my money, he isn’t online for a couple months and doesn’t check the mail, email or PayPal. I’m not stupid enough to send some thing without getting payment first haha

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

68gtscode

Established Member
The shipment got lost in the mail so I had to refund him. About a week later the package was found and delivered to the buyer. It’s funny how he was messaging me every 10 minutes when he wanted his money back but when I want my money, he isn’t online for a couple months and doesn’t check the mail, email or PayPal. I’m not stupid enough to send some thing without getting payment first haha

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That really sucks! You were obviously going out of your way to refund the money, and then the guy doesn’t pay. At the risk of derailing the OP’s thread- is the “buyer” (thief actually) a member here? What is his address?

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Yea it does suck cause now I’m out $200 and some sd 60lb injectors, I still want to give him a benefit of the doubt and hope that he’s sick or something but I don’t have a lot of hope. He is a member here but I don’t think doxing his address is a good idea…Unless I get a mods approval to do so
His username is 01saleencobra. Not saying this to go bash him or anything, this information should just be used as caution for the future if anyone decides to look up his name when making a sale.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Since ive been a member in 04 Ive seen it all.
I haven't sent money yet since i dont have where he wants me to send it to lol

Not a big deal ive seen good deals,
messed up deals, theft and guys just busy.
atleast he is working lol.
Thanks guys for the help.
Helomech thanks for the response hope to work it out since im getting antsy about starting a build.

Maybe its also im not on facebook or anything like that...ha

Last edited:

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Someones gotta have one untouched that they are tired of sitting in their garage taking uo space.
Ask around to your buddies for me.
Maybe have to hunt in the junk yards salvage titles and pull the motor.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I know it’s not what you are looking for but incase you change your mind, I have one that is ready to go fresh out of the machine shop. Plans have changed. PM your number and I’ll text you more details.

Users who are viewing this thread