98 Cobra supercharged over 500hp F/S! Pics inside

roush24

Established Member
1998 Mustang Cobra
69K original miles

Have thousands invested...asking $13,900 OBO
Will entertain trades cash. Looking for a car trailer also.

I will start with the history of the car. I have owned it since 01 and bought it with 51K on it. Knew the guy who had it before me and he took very good care of it as well as I have and it shows. Outside I would give it a 8 out of 10 and inside is a 9 out of 10.

The body of the car has a Roush ground effects kit on it and a Saleen wing. The wheels are Saleen replica's and are 17x9. The car was also sprayed in Chameleon paint.

Motor is all stock internals and only has 69K miles on it. It has a Vortech S trim which puts out 10-12lbs of boost.
Superchips aftermarket chip
BBK chrome longtube headers
BBK X pipe
Flowmaster cat back
4.10 Ford racing gears
Anderson racing powerpipe
K&N filter
NGK plugs/Taylor 10.5 race wires
Spec Stage 3 clutch (NEW)
Fidanza aluminum flywheel (NEW)

Inside is pretty much immaculate condition. It has all autometer phantom guages boost, air/fuel, fuel pres. 5" monster tach. All white faced guages. Black leather interior in great shape.
Pro 5.0 short throw shifter
Brand new pioneer stereo was almost $500

I am probably leaving some stuff out but that gives you the idea of it. As you can see I have alot invested in this car. Just the paint and supercharger were more than 1/2 of my asking price. If you have any ?s my email is [email protected]

Please only serious inquires only. I need to sell the car because I am buying a house. No reasonable offer will be refused and this car is a must see. The pictures from my digital camera do the paint no justice. This is a great low milage cobra that is garage kept and in great condition.

Pics.... http://www.nloc.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=8487

roush24

Established Member
bump

also forgot it has NEW upper and lower adj. control arms

Interested in trades + cash

Make offer

roush24

Established Member
how did you manage over 500hp with stock internals? j.w.

puts out over 500 at the flywheel. Dyno tuned number is 436 at the rear wheels before longtubes. So should be over 440at the wheels now.

Users who are viewing this thread