98 Cobra Coupe Black on Black 15,8xx miles!

12C/OBoss

Established Member
working a possible deal on the car...really prefer all cash though!!

If someone want it they should speak up VEY soon!!

TTYL Brad

tnvol117

Established Member
Where in PA are you located? A zip code would help - I would like to check shipping cost.

Am I correct that the car's only mods are the H pipe and Flowmaster catback - the 4.30 gear and suspension didn't get installed?

Did the scuff from the 4 wheeler incident come out since no picture was posted?

12C/OBoss

Established Member

Only mods are the exhaust and all factory parts were kept

4.30's with carbon diff plates and install kit and speedcal were not installed
FRPP blue plug wires and Ford OM air filter were installed and kepts original parts

Car is at detail shop getting detailed right now...friends shop so they will get to it when they can

tnvol117

Established Member
Sorry about the email - not sure what happened there. In the mean time I stumbled on another cobra in Texas that I'm going to pursue first since it's less than a 5 hour drive away. If that doesn't work out I will contact you again to see if we can work a deal. Thanks.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
bump...back from detailers and the car is showroom condition with excetion to a 6 inch round area near the foglight that could not get buffed out. Unless you are REALLY looking no one would see it!!

12C/OBoss

Established Member
bump

started her for her once a month drive around the block and covered her up...on th efence now about selling-its soooo freaking clean its amazing

12C/OBoss

Established Member
buying a 95 Cobra R and i need it gone! Make a cash offer below and first offer over $11000 gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread