98 Cobra Convertible -low mileage, priced to sell

MarvinBen

Established Member
mustang7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SOLD IN LESS THAN 2 DAYS ON CRAIG'S LIST. THIS IS APPARENTLY GOOD SITE FOR LOOKERS BUT NOT FOR BUYERS.

I am lowering price to $9,500 because I placed add in USAA listing for that price. If this does not sell by May 24 I will drive this on the Hot Rod Power Tour instead on my 2012 Golf R. If I do that, I will resubmit add because then people could see it a different stops on the Hot Rod Power Tour (starts in Arlington, TX and ends in Charlotte, NC. I drove this car on the 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour.

1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible, excellent condition, ~45,000. K&N cold air intake, stainless steel X pipe with high performance cats and stainless steel cat back system; 373 rear. Maximum Motorsports strut tower brace, cast camber plates, and full length sub frame connectors. New TKO high performance 5 speed transmission, new bell housing, king cobra clutch, Ford racing fly wheel, throw out bearing, Steeda Clutch quadrant kit. MGW short throw shifter, wind deflector, NGK Iridium IX performance speak plugs and MSD 8.5 Red Super conductor Spark plug wires. Alpine CD Sirus XM receiver CDE-124SXm/CDE, and wired for Garmin GPS. Car will be sold with either four Chrome Silver Anniversary Wheels (17X19 front and 17X10.5 deep dish in the rear with 275/40/17 Nitto 555's in front and 315/35/17 Nitto 555's in rear or with the four original SVT wheels with Continental Extreme Contact tires 245/45-ZR17 high performance all-season tires. Have many extra's including window sticker, official SVT certification, stainless steel radiator cover, plaque stating the details of the car, owner's manual, Ford Service Manual, and tonneau cover. The car is laser red tint clearcoat with saddle leather interior. The car was built at the Dearborn Assembly Plant on 02/04/98 and is the #1156 of 3480 built. Fly to Charlotte and drive it hope. I did the long haul in the HOT Rod 2011 Power Tour in this car. I live in Tega Cay, SC just south of Charlotte. Call me at (703) 869-8957 for more details. Asking $10,000.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread