98 Cobra, built motor, T-trim, T-56

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Goodluck with the sale! :beer: looks like a sweet sn95.

Show us some pics of whatever you pick up next.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thanks guys. Get the word out, I want someone to be able to enjoy this car. Believe me, you get looks everywhere, some because the car/wheels look sweet, and most because the car just sounds like the end of the world is coming lol.

If you don't like a loud car, that can be fixed. I have a Vortech bypass valve that can be installed to replace the Tial to quiet that down. I also have Bassani mid-length headers and a catted x-pipe that will quiet down the exhaust quite a bit.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Back to the first page. Snow is melted, temps are in the 60's all week, buy a car to cruise around in and get stares everywhere you go.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
It is Ralph's old car, I don't think it had a KB on it at all though. I have pretty much all of Ralph and Tim's receipts for all their mods and never saw one for a KB. I believe there was an S-trim on at some point, then he upgraded to a T-trim.

I think most of the history of the car is kinda null and void though because this is a brand new motor that I just had built.

Ok, I knew the car looked very familiar and thats the name that popped into my head. I think I'm confusing the drivetrain with another car that was in one of the magazines. I'm almost positive I still have the issue with This car in it. :thumbsup:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sorry man, not looking for another Mustang at this point. Let me know if you get rid of your Mach and still want in.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Maybe not quite all of it, but I got a loan for around $12k when I bought it. Just come up with a little cash and you're golden.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
This is one of the nicer sn95's on the site... Its built well, properly maintained, as close to new as you can get and it makes a ton of power...

Sorry to see your selling it but someone is going to get a hell of a deal..

This car will suprise the hell out of some cars on the street..

Last edited:

redfire03 svt

Established Member
How would it fare against a twin screw terminator? There is no sense in buying a slower car than what I have but I love the SN95's and yours is mint.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thanks Cookie. I love driving the car but I just feel like it's time for a change.

As far as going up against a twin screw, I guess it just depends. My car made 570whp before I rebuilt the motor and I changed up a few things. Took off the longtubes, compression went down a few points, cams changed from SHM to FR500 and CI increased from 281 to 298. I'd say it should be in the same realm of power, but I can't tell til it's fully tuned, which should be soon. You could easily throw a smaller pulley on it (3.0, 2.8) and bump up the boost or if you really want power, a YSi bolts onto the same blower bracket :banana: It's got the fuel system to back up pretty much whatever the block can handle. Plus, there is the aky control system waiting to be utilized. Since I'm driving the car a lot, I don't have it turned on because I'd just be going through meth for no reason. I think running the meth would definitely put it over 600, without any other changes.

The car did run an 11.5 at 130 before I bought it, and that was on 285 Nitto road race tires. On the street with the 4.10s, it's a damn monster. I'm amazed at how fast I can go from the speed limit to triple digits. But around town, your grandma could drive it as long as she could handle the MGW. Drives like a stock mustang, just a bit louder :)

Last edited:

5point0guy

Established Member
Beautiful car, I'd love to own it, but don't have the funds. It's got kind of a sleeper look to it, which is perfect. GLWS!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Bump!

Yeah, I like the sleeper look as well. The only thing that you can see that gives it away is the intercooler up front and the huge tires in the back. Of course, the exhaust, BOV and blower are loud as hell, so that sorta lets everyone know what's up on the street. I've been told it sounds like a 747 numerous times.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Could you pm me with the lowest possible price you would take? Ive watched this for months now and I know your eager to sell so maybe we can work a deal. Thanks

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I talked to a guy yesterday who seems ready to buy, so I'll post up when we get everything figured out.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Lol, I've been waiting for a buyer for 2 months and you've been watching the whole time, so actually you're the one that's been keeping me waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread