98 cobra black 44,000 miles

98Cobraman

Established Member
I am putting my mint 98 cobra up for sale. I bought the car stock with 30,000 on it a year and a half ago and now am in need of a truck for my lawn business. I have taken great care of it and the car is in outstanding condition for being a 98. I would rate the paint 9/10 with there being a few scratches on the front bumper from normal driving. Interior is in perfect condition and no rips or tears on the seats I drive the car maybe 4 times a week so mileage will go up a little. it has 44,100 on it right now.

Exterior:
-03 cobra chrome replicas 17x9 up front with brand new tires and 17x10.5 in the back on 315s with 50% left. Also have an extra front set that can go with it.
-Eibach pro kit lowering springs with eibach struts front and back/ MM caster camber plates
-Tinted windows/tailight covers and chrome cobra inserts
-6 k hids in headlights and fogs

Interior:
MGW shifter
Custom rear seat delete(also have stock seat if you want it)
Pioneer head unit(wired for subs and amps but i dont have them anymore)

Engine:
JLT ram air
Mac Longtubes
BBK offroad x pipe(have stock h pipe as well)
Borla catback dumped over the rear axle right now(have the back section as well)
4.10 gears
SCT with Bama custom 93 octane tunes

Asking $12,500 I may be forgetting something if you have any questions just ask. In these pictures I do not have the inserts/tailight covers or hids on. If you want those pictures or interior ones let me know and I will post some up in the next few days. Thanks

Pictures by jb116259 - Photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread