98 Bright Atlantic blue cobra, 50k

5point0guy

Established Member
Ahhh, this just kills me that I can't buy this car. It's exactly what I'm looking for. Clean, '98, BAB, supercharged, great price, low mileage, I just wish I had the funds. GLWS, and I gotta give you a BUMP.

jbarger

Established Member
If you would take $10000.00 for the car i could send you $2000.00 down in cash now and have the rest of the cash in approximately 30 days. If interested call me Jeff at 419-889-3620 would love to work out a deal.

Apicia

Established Member
If you would take $10000.00 for the car i could send you $2000.00 down in cash now and have the rest of the cash in approximately 30 days. If interested call me Jeff at 419-889-3620 would love to work out a deal.

I will send you a check, but it will be for more than the amount requested. i agree to pay your asking price, but you must reimburse me for the overpayment. I will send funds via bank check. My shippers will contact you at the appropriate time to accept delivery of the vehicle. Thanks.
hypno.gif

HIPSI

Established Member
i will send you a check, but it will be for more than the amount requested. I agree to pay your asking price, but you must reimburse me for the overpayment. I will send funds via bank check. My shippers will contact you at the appropriate time to accept delivery of the vehicle. Thanks.
hypno.gif

scam ^^^^^^ scam^^^^^

Users who are viewing this thread