98 BAB cobra Feeler 30,500 Miles

mystic venom

Established Member
Car will not be available for sale for about another 2 months. State of Illinois will not accept Capital One's blank check as proof of lien service agreement so Capital One is having to release title to Illinois so that I can get my plates. Then title will be transferred to a Illinois title so that will take about 2 months, I have been round and round with the state and Capital One and have never seen so much bs just to get a car registered! I wonder if everyone with capital one financing runs into this problem with illinois. One red extreme was ready to buy so if he is in market I will sell to him but if not, car will still be for sale. I will post when all the bs has settled and car has illinois plates on it!

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Thats good news to me. LOL. Sorry about your misfortune! I got theloan for my charger through HSBC and didnt have a problem, even bought the car off of ebay.

mystic venom

Established Member
Thats good news to me. LOL. Sorry about your misfortune! I got theloan for my charger through HSBC and didnt have a problem, even bought the car off of ebay.

Going thur a local title company, they have plates just will not release them to me till they get the title. No major deal I reckon, as I have temporary plates just prolonges me being able to sell the car and get a illinois title, it just kinda pisses me off.

Shoeman 1

Established Member
Keep me updated!! I,m interested in the car & would like to come look at it. I live in North County. Cash in the Bank ready to go!!!

Users who are viewing this thread