98 BAB cobra Feeler 30,500 Miles

mystic venom

Established Member
Thinking of getting out from under this 98 BAB. Bought it in July and with a new job thinking of uprgrading to a terminator. Car is stock, only mods I could find on the car was front slotted brake rotors, subframe connectors of some kind and some cheap caster camber plates, looks like either early steeda or maybe upr or something. Car has 30,500 on it. I'm in the process of getting it registered here in Illinois then I will be looking at gettting out of it probably in about a month just wanted to put it out there. Here are some crappy pics, i'll try and get some better ones posted once I get the car up here around Christmas. Car has been stored and babied it's whole life, it is a beauty on a bright day. I owe lil over 13 grande on it so asking 13,000...

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/mysticvenom1917/IMG_0632-1.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0629.jpg
IMG_0628-1.jpg
IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/mysticvenom1917/IMG_0627-1.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0624.jpg

mystic venom

Established Member
Being that I owe money I'm not too interested in Trades. If I can't sell for 13 then I'll see what I can get against it on a trade in on a terminator. I've already got a dd beater nissan truck.

MedicMan

Established Member
Beautiful car. I will be keeping a eye on this one since you said you would like to sell in a month or so.
Second owner I assume? I would love to see some more pics if/when you got around to it.

mystic venom

Established Member
Beautiful car. I will be keeping a eye on this one since you said you would like to sell in a month or so.
Second owner I assume? I would love to see some more pics if/when you got around to it.

No problem, yes it will be probably around the 1st of the year. I'm the third owner. Second owner put about 4 thousand miles on it and I've put about 3 or so.

mystic venom

Established Member
Yea it will be in about a month. got to take a road trip to texas and get the car out of storage. Supposed to get a 3 day weekend and if weather cooperates should have it back up to illinois day after Christmas. I'll try and get some more photo's posted up in a week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread