97 SVT cobra $5500 Must SELL!!!

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
MUST SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am selling my 1997 Ford mustang cobra that has minor body damage due to hitting a deer. I hit a deer in the car back in september of 2005 and the car has set ever since. The car is a very nice, strong running car. The car does run and has a CLEAR title. This car is not salvage. It will only need minor body repairs, no mechnical repairs. The car has 138,521 on the odometer which is off due to the rear ring and pinion gear swap. I bought the car with 57,000 miles on it and but a ford motorsport 3.55 gear in the rear at about 65,000 miles. I was unhappy with the 3.55's so I had a Ford Motorsport 4.10 gear installed professional has was the 3.55. I never had a speedo gear installed so the mileage is off, so it has less than 138,521 on it. It has black leather interior that is in very good conditon, and a rear seat delete with a cobra in it. I do have the original black leather rear seats. This car is an easy fix, especially if you do your body work or know someone who does. I priced the parts and labor of fixing the car when I first hit the deer, and my total was around 2,500. Like I said before though someone with connections could easily get it fixed for less. Since I hit the deer square in the center the air bags did employ. The car has the following mods: 2003 cobra wheels, BBK twin 65mm throttle bodies, FMS 4.10 gear, 10,000 miles on NEW t45 transmission, spec stage 3 clutch, UPR shor throw shifter, UPR x-pipe, flowmaster 40 series with turndowns, and rear seat delete. I also have the stock tail lights and strut tower brace. I also have a harwood 4in cowl hood if the buyer wants it to put on. The only body parts that need to be replaced is the hood and the passenger fender. The bumper just needs to be repainted. I am sure I left something out so please feel free to email any questions. Thanks!!

$5500 obo

4b_1.JPG

6b_1.JPG

4f_1.JPG

f4_1.JPG

0d_1.JPG

6e_1.JPG

05_1.JPG

6f_1.JPG

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
cgriff97cobra said:
MUST SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am selling my 1997 Ford mustang cobra that has minor body damage due to hitting a deer. I hit a deer in the car back in september of 2005 and the car has set ever since. The car is a very nice, strong running car. The car does run and has a CLEAR title. This car is not salvage. It will only need minor body repairs, no mechnical repairs. The car has 138,521 on the odometer which is off due to the rear ring and pinion gear swap. I bought the car with 57,000 miles on it and but a ford motorsport 3.55 gear in the rear at about 65,000 miles. I was unhappy with the 3.55's so I had a Ford Motorsport 4.10 gear installed professional has was the 3.55. I never had a speedo gear installed so the mileage is off, so it has less than 138,521 on it. It has black leather interior that is in very good conditon, and a rear seat delete with a cobra in it. I do have the original black leather rear seats. This car is an easy fix, especially if you do your body work or know someone who does. I priced the parts and labor of fixing the car when I first hit the deer, and my total was around 2,500. Like I said before though someone with connections could easily get it fixed for less. Since I hit the deer square in the center the air bags did employ. The car has the following mods: 2003 cobra wheels, BBK twin 65mm throttle bodies, FMS 4.10 gear, 10,000 miles on NEW t45 transmission, spec stage 3 clutch, UPR shor throw shifter, UPR x-pipe, flowmaster 40 series with turndowns, and rear seat delete. I also have the stock tail lights and strut tower brace. I also have a harwood 4in cowl hood if the buyer wants it to put on. The only body parts that need to be replaced is the hood and the passenger fender. The bumper just needs to be repainted. I am sure I left something out so please feel free to email any questions. Thanks!!

$5500 obo

4b_1.JPG

6b_1.JPG

4f_1.JPG

f4_1.JPG

0d_1.JPG

6e_1.JPG

05_1.JPG

6f_1.JPG

if the buyer does not want the stock hood, let me know :)

NitrousChick97

Cgriff97's Fiancé
Established Member
I will give you a kiss for the car and a hug for the huge hood that i know you have that goes on the car!! he he i love the car and i got some awesome looks when i drove it...like 5 times!! he he I have to have the car!!!

Users who are viewing this thread