97 supercharged cobra for sale

88bluepony

Established Member
I have a 97 cobra for sale, 1 of 1191. its Rio red with black leather interior. paint on the car is near show room condition, has black letter inserts in the bumper for cobra logo. interior is perfect, seats are still soft. has white face gauges, boost gauge and air fuel ratio gauge. 4.6 4v engine with 55,000 original miles. vortech v1 supercharger, non inter-cooled, runs 6-8psi. 42lb injectors, msd ignition, external fuel pump. has Lakewood blow proof bell-housing with center-force clutch. tremec trans. Car is pretty much all stock suspension, has factory rims with brand new tires. big cobra brakes up front. everything works, heater, ac, power locks, windows, mirrors and mach 460 sound system. Reason im selling the car is i lost my job and cant afford to make the payments on it, i got the paperwork where i payed 12k for this but i'm willing to sell for $7000. The car is perfect, but after it warms up it smokes a lot out the tail pipes. if interested email [email protected]. NO TRADES. car is located in findlay, ohio, 45840

im not allowed to post photos so here is an ad from craigslist
Supercharged Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread