Svt_lover

Established Member
1997 Mustang Cobra
The car is pacific green and truly a mint piece.
has 67k and is almost bone stock.
Currently on the car is a JLT true cold air intake, bbk catless x-pipe, pypes m-80 cat back, and a bama tune for the intake.
Car is lowered with sr performance springs and sits on true 03 Tenth Anniversary wheels, 245 nitto nt555 on all four corners.
I am the third owner, but have every receipt dating all the way back to 97 including all of the svt books and certificate. The original owner was a Ford Technician that bought the car off of his dealerships show room floor, followed by an older gentleman who was my uncles neighbor of 7 years. The car was rarely driven and was kept in a garage.

The car has not a single problem and is one of the cleanest examples of a SN car I've ever seen, let alone have the pleasure to own.
Unfortunately, I have a bad back and knees that aren't far behind and have some trouble driving the car comfortably anymore.
I have every original piece for the car available except the stock wheels.
I do have the mufflers but they were cut when the new catback was put on the car.

Almost all picture i have of the car were taken on my canon and create too large of a file size, if interested you can also contact me via text/call @ 8135086342 for more pictures or info
%yWI+tnxQQ+VKTg%+KjI1g.jpg
IMG_1775.JPG

I'm asking $11,500 or best offer. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread