97 cobra Vs Z3

1997SVTSNAKE

Established Member
Was on my way home from the shop and i see this hot girl in this z3 she pull up next to me a stands on it. I cant have that so i put in second and fly past here. Now she is up my ass and i pull into the other lane she tries to fly by but i shit into third and keep here back. Then i turned off to go to the gym and she follows. Nice car it is quick. But i would like to race it from a dig. I think that i would really kill it.

mikes93

Established Member
Blue03Cobra said:
Good kill, but, you "shit" into third? You're mighty talented to dump-and-drive at the same time ;-)

LMAO, :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

nice kill btw

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Good kill, but you didn't give us details about what happened after she followed.....
Anyway, I had a similar thing happen to me with some numbnut lady in a SLK. After she tried to badass her way around me (accelerating for no reason other than trying to cut me off, no other cars around and someone in her paasenger seat) we came to a light at which point she tells me that she'd blow me off the road. I suggested she put her money where her mouth is. Needless to say, that shut her up and she turned off. Actually I think the newer ones have a 3.2 v-6 with a supercharger but this was not one of those anyway. Not that it would really matter anyway.... but cool little cars nonetheless with the power they have now.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I see you alot latley in the road kill section. Your getting your moneys worth out of that cobra. Good kill and keep having fun but keep it safe.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
My mom has a Z3. I have driven it a couple of times (not by choice). They are pretty "peppy". But most of that is because of the lightwieght. They are definitely top end cars. For 1/4 mile, the "newer" ones are low 14s I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread