97 Cobra Forged, S-Trim, TKO

overkill91

I eat rice
Established Member
It is similar but it requires much less maintenance and is better for the street. Sending PM with some more info.

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
sweet car dude. those 4;30's must suck ass. i have a blown h/c/i with vortech and tko tran with 3;73's out back. firts gear in yours must make the car go like 5 mile an hour at redline.

overkill91

I eat rice
Established Member
sweet car dude. those 4;30's must suck ass. i have a blown h/c/i with vortech and tko tran with 3;73's out back. firts gear in yours must make the car go like 5 mile an hour at redline.

The TKO 600 has a 2.87 first gear ratio which helps with the 4.30s and the redline on the Cobra motor is 7K. I dont know what 1st gear top speed is. It would be silly to even try it on the street as the tires have a hard time hooking up in 3rd under full boost.:bowdown:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
nice car man, and cool to see a rare cobra like that green with no leather, goodluck on the sale,

but them number seem low for a built / bolt on charged @ 12psi shouldnt it be way over 400 @ 12 psi .. is it a safe tune?

Last edited:

overkill91

I eat rice
Established Member
nice car man, and cool to see a rare cobra like that green with no leather, goodluck on the sale,

but them number seem low for a built / bolt on charged @ 12psi shouldnt it be way over 400 @ 12 psi .. is it a safe tune?

1. Lower than stock compression ratio (ready for more boost)
2. conservative tune
3. Mustang Dynojet (450-460rwhp on a regular dynojet)
4. Heat soak

Add a meth kit and you would probably gain 75 horse easy. And, like i said its a conservative tune.

The tuner has 3 diffferent programs. One could easily be a meth tune for racing. Right now they are just 3 different tunes\timing settings (in case you want to run lower octane fuel or get into some bad premium). The highst timing/ tune setting was run with 92 Octane.

Last edited:

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
1. Lower than stock compression ratio (ready for more boost)
2. conservative tune
3. Mustang Dynojet (450-460rwhp on a regular dynojet)
4. Heat soak

Add a meth kit and you would probably gain 75 horse easy. And, like i said its a conservative tune.

The tuner has 3 diffferent programs. One could easily be a meth tune for racing. Right now they are just 3 different tunestiming settings (in case you want to run lower octane fuel or get into some bad premium). The highst timing/ tune setting was run with 92 Octane.

gotcha..awesome car..goodluck on the sale :thumbsup:

overkill91

I eat rice
Established Member
For anyone local ill be out at the Mustang car show this weekend I-80 & Gretna exit (Outlet mall parking lot just off the interstate)

Users who are viewing this thread