97 cobra fore fuel system routing????

mastercorndog

Established Member
So I ended up buying a complete fore return style fuel system for my 97 cobra it’s a dual pump system in a 03/04 cobra tank the question I have is fuel line routing I got no directions what so ever and am getting no real help from the supplier.
I plan on following the path of the existing fuel lines and mounting the regulator in the passanger wheel well where the old evap canister was but I have no idea on how to run the lines to the rails and where they go from there I was not supplied with a y block so that limits my options but I’m many looking for a few different diagrams and pros and cons to my options.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I have an 03/04 tank with a triple pump set-up. 3 lines from hat into a 3-1 block. 1 feed line from rear of car to the front(along side of subframe connector, passenger side), then into a Y-block. Feed both rails from rear, both rails exit the front into the regulator, and 1 line back to the tank(along side of subframe connector, driver side).

mastercorndog

Established Member
I have an 03/04 tank with a triple pump set-up. 3 lines from hat into a 3-1 block. 1 feed line from rear of car to the front(along side of subframe connector, passenger side), then into a Y-block. Feed both rails from rear, both rails exit the front into the regulator, and 1 line back to the tank(along side of subframe connector, driver side).
Awesome I appreciate the response that helps out are you running a aftermarket tank by chance I bought a on3 cobra thank and it doesn’t come with any venting or emissions stuff so I am curious as to how to vent the tank I was thinking about welding in a bung and putting a barbed fitting in to run a piece of hose from the tank and just tie it up along side the filler neck.

Users who are viewing this thread