bbk adjustable clutch on the fire wall
bbk camber caster plates
king cobra clutch
urethane motor and tranny mounts
A-pillar guages
pro 5.0 shifter
bassani o/r X pipe and tail pipe with flowmaster 40's mufflers
subframe connectors
it has an msd d.i.s 6 ign box but wasnt hooked up when i got the car and still isnt hooked up. not even sure if it works?
cobra R hood (i put that on)
saleen s-281 spoiler (i think?) its not a cobra spoiler
has a fuel pressure guage under the hood
mac stainless pedals
pro flow 80mm mass air
im sure im missing some stuff and i will add if i remember. tires are good and the wheels have minor chrome peeling off.
blows hot air and ice cold a/c
everything in the car works....cruise control, lighted mirrors, mach 460 system, power windows/locks. electric drivers seat.

the bad....
the clear coat on the front bumper and spoiler is peeling and the paint on the roof, deck lid, and rear bumper is faded. dont let this scare you at all it still looks really good! and has one tiny ding in the drivers door. like someone shot it with a bb gun..... very small
the speedo gear in the cluster broke right when i got the car....it reads 68xxx and i only put about 5k miles on the car since i owned it. and i have changed the oil 3 times!
the carpet is somewhat sun faded and the leather seats are in great shape except for one little hole on the drivers seat from getting in and out.
the electric rad. fan just took a crap but have one just havent put it in.

like i said dont let the bad scare you just trying to be as honest as i can. the car runs like a top and never had an issue with it. i would drive it to cali and back and not think twice about it. i actually got the car from a guy on here but cant remember his user name but i have his cell number. i carfax'd it before i got the car and its clean. im the third owner and it originally came from florida. im asking 7,500 and i wont travel to meet. sorry dont have time. no trades or tire kickers. i will try to put up some pics. you can reach me on my cell at 814-598-2077 for more info or certain pics you want of the car.

sorry about the crappy pics....taken with my cell phone, and they were taken before i put the cobra R hood on. and as you can see the bads really arent bad at all!

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
deffinately get those pictures up dude or you wont get as much bites. If you need help, contact me

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
i still didnt get the pics. did you miss a letter somewhere in my email? try again. I have to leave right now becuase my bitch told me i need to go over to her house. Ill check my email again in the morning and post up the pics

Cuck07

Established Member
i still didnt get the pics. did you miss a letter somewhere in my email? try again. I have to leave right now becuase my bitch told me i need to go over to her house. Ill check my email again in the morning and post up the pics

well i hope your "bitch" isnt a member on here and read that!! lol! thanks again for trying!:thumbsup:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
ok heres the pics bro.
Cobra_1.gif

Cobra_3.gif

Cobra_4.gif

Cobra_6.gif

Cobra_8.gif

Cobra_9.gif

Cuck07

Established Member
good deal in my opinion. not even 100k,pacific green and a pretty good mod list,good luck with sale.

thanks 250rider! i cant believe i still have it.....getting desperate now.... wish smeone would come pick it up! i dont understand why i havent moved it yet? came down from $7500! could use the money guys! xmas is coming soon and i bet one of yer ole' ladies wants one of these! or just buy it for yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread