97 Cobra 417rwhp supercharged forged 4.6 11K

PapaSmurf

Established Member
Here is a direct quote from vortech about pulley changes.
"A change in one pulley size will usually effect boost 1-2 PSIG"

Its about 8 psi right now so you can figure about 11-14psi with pulley swap. im not real experienced with horsepower changes with psi change but id put money itd be close if not over 500rwhp. Put an intercooler on this car and i bet it would make a world of difference. 3.33" is the lowest i was recommended to use without belt slip. you could probably go lower but who knows for sure.

List of pulleys vortech has from the 3.6" that is on it and the 3.33" that i have with it.

PapaSmurf

Established Member
If anybody is interested i may drop the price if somebody wanted this car back to stock which means id pull the supercharger, injectors, trex pump, maf sensor off the car. Just throwing that out there.

silver30th

lt-fun
Established Member
if this is still around at the end of may, i will definitely be getting in touch with you

i start my new job this coming monday and would like to wait just about a month or so before getting in to another car

PapaSmurf

Established Member
thanks, sale pending. should know more by friday but shes ready to sell. if really interested just pm me we can work out a deal. but like i said SHOULD be sold by friday. ill post back with updates

Torch

Edgar Allan Bro
Established Member
Keith! Im sad to see this car go up for sale. I know over the years we've joked about trading cars... and I would still LOVE to although we both know I would never have the money to do so.

This is a very clean car and is very well taken care of. The build was done right and its reliability over the past few years has proved that over and over. Good luck with the sale man. Hopefully we can get a photoshoot of all the Cobras together before she leaves!

PapaSmurf

Established Member
oh yeah i dont know if i mentioned it in here, i would deliver the car (tow) it to wherever you live if you pay gas. PM me if interested and we'll discuss a deal.

PapaSmurf

Established Member
or car without supercharger kit, $8500 thats $500 over what a bank will loan you for the car and with the built shortblock, brakes, stereo, and gauges id say that makes up for the extra $500.

PapaSmurf

Established Member
oh yeah, i would but the shop i had it tuned at is 2 hours away. thats not that bad of a drive but since it hasnt harmed the car at all and ive gotten used to the light i didnt see the point in makin that trip but if somebody wanted i guess i could make the trip to have it deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread