97 Big Bore Cobra Griggs GR40 FR500

Nazman

Established Member
Is car available? Ill like the addtion of an earlier Big Bore Snake to complement mine!

Naz

Last edited:

KGStang

Blown 2K Gold GT
Established Member
BLKNOTCH said:
KG I am not sure what you mean about selling it earlier. Not a player on a Gold car though.
I meant earlier in the year when I would've bought it, glad you got it sold since I was tempted on selling my car and picking up yours:coolman:

YRUNVS

mean motor scooter
Established Member
FiKtIOn said:
Is there anything at all wrong with the car? Is the idle choppy with the cam, surge at low rpm/low speed, etc?

Thanks,
-Caine

The T-56 in the car needs ~1700 dollars in TLC

The tune is shot and the car will stall at one in 3 stops.

But don't worry you wont hear anything about any issues until you fly out to pick up the car, his buddies at the Ford dealership wont make any mention of them, but they will fleece you for a few hundred dollars for problems that might not exist.

A bonus is no heads up about the bad tags that could get you tossed in the clink on your drive home, only ~700 miles if you live in DC... :xpl:

YRUNVS

mean motor scooter
Established Member
Snakeboi said:
^ wow that's not cool, I thought this car was perfect.

As did I, but swiftly approaching 4 thousand dollars, and a little over a month. I'm hoping that its now in the condition it was advertised as...I pick it up tomorrow... I would've been proper ****ed if I sold my fox to buy the car from the piece of shit

ilsensine

Established Member
Turkish said:
Guys this is a NICE car, and Bradley is a stand-up guy! I would have bought this car if I didn't already plan to buy an 03. (

Proper f**ked indeed.

97snaketrplB

Can't trust anybody anymore I suppose. Hopefully you have all the major problems sorted out now. Don't let it get ya down.

Users who are viewing this thread