96 Mystic S/C Cobra F/S or F/T...

93CobraPwr

SVT Veteran
Established Member
Any issues presently? Will it drive long distances without an issue? (I.E Ready for a long trip?)

Can you please send me an email to see if we can make a deal?

rycase at gmail dot com

svtcobralover

Established Member
Pm me your bottom dollar for this car. My cobra just got totaled and heading up to Orlando this coming weekend to see a friend. I have cash in hand.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
any interest in an 03 Azure Blue Mach with IRS, longtubes o/r x flowmaster, 30k miles
would like to get in the neighborhood $14k in value.

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
mach pictures by 8616v - Photobucket

There is a bunch of photo's in there, the most recent 11 I took today. but the underside is just as clean now as it was in some of the older pics. the interior is in same shape in the better shots earlier

The close up of the hood is the peeling paint that is common to machs...if you argue with ford they will supposedly fix it for you...i've always planed on getting the hood painted with a matte black strip anyway to get rid of the sticker that ford put on there.

There is a small door ding dent on the right side, between the rear wheel and the scoop. see the pic.

mileage is 30540

mods
hooker lt's o/r x
flowmaster CB
k&n intake pipe with heat shield shaker is still "functional" ...at least as much as it was stock...
3/8" intake spacer can be seen on pass side engine shot. between the upper and lower manifold
evan flow cooling mod
EGR removed
Rear seat delete(still have seat)
99/01 tails with rewire to make them functional
Sniper special forces tune (will go with the car)
IRS from '04 cobra has 2k less miles than the car
aluminum diff bushings...alittle noisy but don't really get any wheel hop
billet flow diff brace

A note about the suspension...
since I swapped the IRS it has stock mach struts in the front with FRPP "C" springs and stock Cobra shocks in the back with eibach springs. No isolators in the rear(get an occasional spring clunk...not really as offten as you might think). The front lower isolators are removed but i still have them...don't really get any noise from them either. I was originally gonna remedy the spring and shock wierdness but i like the stance and the ride so i just didn't.

The BBS RK's aren't really part of the deal. ...I just looked too long and too hard for them and i don't want to get rid of them...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread