96 Mystic Cobra For Sale - 8000 Orig Miles - Flawless

Arogant

This car has never seen rain or snow - it has been used as a show car since new.
The car was purchased new in Cali and spent its first 11 years there stored under a cover. It is still stored under a cover in a climate controlled garage.
The car has 7900 original miles and is unmolested bone stock. The car is only used for shows - it is flawless inside and out. Not a mark, chip, or scratch on the car.
A new set of wheels / tires 300 miles ago for show - they are American Muscle Cobra 500 - 19" with Hancook directional tires. The stock wheels and tires are perfect and are also included.
Only 2000 Mystic Cobras were built and less than 1400 are left.
Car is now located just ouside Detroit, MI
$16,500

I can email pictures...

Arogant

Sorry for the delay on pictures -
Should have them this weekend.
Price drop - $15,900 firm

Local dealer has offered $15,200 for the car - just hate to give it to them....

collibr1

Established Member
Sorry for the delay on pictures -
Should have them this weekend.
Price drop - $15,900 firm

Local dealer has offered $15,200 for the car - just hate to give it to them....

Are you the dealer?? Only 2 posts. No dealer will give you even close to that for a 96 cobra even if its a mystic.

Mystic195

Established Member
This car was for sale awhile back under a different name. May be a new person but they were saying they had an offer from the dealer back then as well.

Dadz500

Established Member
Actually a dealer local to me just paid $15k for a 2006 red Cobra with 14k miles on it. I thought it was too high but they sold it in less then a week.

Arogant

The car is still available - it is only a 3 owner car and I have had it since last winter. There is another similar car for sale near me with 8k miles as well but the car is not stock... He is asking more for his car.
The car has only been out of the garage once this summer - final price reduction $15,200

Users who are viewing this thread