96 gt with some work

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Jeez, how is this still for sale? Actually I know how because of what I recently got for my 98GT with upholstered seats and new trans, wheels/tires etc... Very similar to this one as far as condition IMO. Anyway, I'm already itching to get back into a Mustang and with tax season coming up... I dunno I have to see how much I get back and if the wife would shoot me if I got another Mustang right away. I think you are 3 or so hours from me. What sort of corrosion if any is on the underneath/body of this car? IPics can go to scott dot maruska at gmail dot com. I know I've seen interior pics on other threads on other forums and I know it looks great but I can't find those right now for some reason... If you could send what you have that would be great.

Also, how is the transmission, is it all original and does it shift smooth at 6000? I had to pull the trans 3 times in the 98 last summer and (while I'm damn good at the t45/3650 now) I'd like to avoid having to do that again in the near future lol.

Last edited:

gregor185

Established Member
Honestly, I'm not too sure how it does at those rpms. I don't spin it that high. I have replaced the trans with one from a member on another forum as mine was popping out of reverse. I'll be sending you pics from my phone to your email if that's ok?? I have no pics on my computer.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Posted in another forum and sent you an email. Had some issues over the winter but am still interested in the car.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread