96 GT 3 valve swap SUPER CLEAN

97svttennessee

Established Member
This car is super super clean for a 96, I challenge anyone to find a nicer 96 mustang. The paint is pristine on the car. The hood blew up on the last owner and cracked the paint on back of hood. That is the reason someone put the tacky hood pins in it. Other than that the car is near perfect. It has been dyna matted from front to rear so it is super quiet inside.It rides and drives awesome, The steering is super tight and no squeaks or rattles. Everything on this car is top of the line and professionally installed. I have a folder of reciepts that is as thick as a phone book. Now for the bad! This thing has developed a slight stutter from around 2200rpm to 3500rpm then it takes off like a rocket. I called Logan Motorsports, who specializes in these swaps, and he said he was positive that it was the IAC sensor because someone had just wired one up on this car instead of buying the $250 dollars bracket and harness from there company. He said that would fix it without a doubt but I have not had time to order one due to my work schedule. I will be happy to contact them and allow anyone interested in purchasing the car talk to them. See the MOD list below and call for more questions or to come see. 865 567 1261

HERE IS LINK TO AD ON CRAIGSLIST http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/3785992872.html

I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICS SO TEXT ME AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME. THANKS

MOD LIST:

2007 3 VALVE ENGINE
COMP SALEEN BLOWER CAMS
COMP CHROME VALVE SPRINGS
MMR TRUE LOCKOUT CAM GEARS
BBK CERAMIC COATED HEADERS
EXHAUST ADAPTERS FOR 2V EXHAUST
JLT SHORTY INTAKE
LIGHTNING MAF
THROTTLE BODY ADAPTERS FOR 04 COBRA CABLE THROTTLE BODY
LOKAR THROTTLE CABLE
COIL ON PLUG WIRING HARNESS
FULL MMR RETURN STYLE FUEL SYSTEM
TWIN EXTERNAL WALBRO 255 PUMPS
SUMP'D GAS TANK
AEROMOTIVE MICRON FILTER
AEROMOTIVE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR

MMR 3 VALVE FUEL RAILS
POLYURETHANE MOTOR MOUNTS

TRANS:
TREMEC T-5
SPECK STAGE 1 CLUTCH
3 PIECE ALUMINUM FLYWHEEL
UMR SHORT SHIFTER
HURST BALL

SUSPENSION:
EIBACH SPORTLINE SPRINGS
EIBACH ANTI ROLL SWAY BARS FRONT AND REAR
STRANGE 10 WAY ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS ALL THE WAY AROUND

I MAY BE INTERESTED IN TRADES

I AM GONNA PRICE THIS CAR RELATIVELY CHEAP JUST SO I CAN MOVE IT BECAUSE I NEED THE FUNDS FOR SOME EQUIPMENT FOR A FARM I JUST BOUGHT. I WILL TAKE $6500 YOU COULDNT EVEN BUY THE PARTS FOR THAT MUCH

Last edited:

08fordgt

Established Member
Sounds nice. Needs pics. Post them to your photobucket and copy the "IMG" code and paste it here.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Good deal nice car! goodluck

But one ? the mod list is kinda weird setup, looks to be setup for a 3 valve blower setup? , with the 03-04 cobra and saleen mods/ blower cams, but no blower? was the previous owner or you planning on doing a blower I assume? esp since that setup doesnt sound ideal for all motor app.

97svttennessee

Established Member
Yes sir, both me and the other owner had plans of putting a blower on the car. I actually have a complete vortech blower for this car that i would let go for 2500 but i just really needs the funds right now. I have several toys and most of them are LS powered so this just really dont interest me anymore.

97svttennessee

Established Member
I can get some! It is a gts car so it has roll up windows and stuff so it is super light. The car ran 7.91 in the eighth with stock gear and spinning!

Users who are viewing this thread