96 cobra 2.1 Kenne Bell FT

mustangman570

Established Member
i have a kenne bell 2.1 with a 14lb pulley that i want to trade for a centrifugal supercharger and a stock intake. i really want a novi 2000(#1 choice) procharger(#2 choice) or a vortec(#3 choice) i am looking to trade soon. it is still on the car you can hear it run. call me if interested and see if we can make a deal 352-454-8550 located in ocala fl. PREFER a local trade my computer isdown right now (im posting this from a friends computer) please call me instead of email or text message me

mustangman570

Established Member
come on people... really want to go back to stock hood... ill throw in the snow performance water meth kit, and the VIS 00 cobra r style carbon fiber hood.

mustangman570

Established Member
about 2 weeks ago i posted, though i had a deal. now im not sure so i just put up new posts and also put posts in different sections. more people that see it the better chance of making a deal with someone

mustangman570

Established Member
it fits under the stock hood with the stock intake tube and throttle body. i have a massive BBK throttle body and the anderson power pipe. before i got the car(previous owner sold it to me after the oil pump went out) made 400hp and 480tq i took it to the dyno and the water meth wasnt working(pump froze from sitting for a month with water and meth eating away the seals) so i wasnt able to get the tune worked out because of the high intake temps. i just got a new pump yesterday and installed it today it is working great. i was able to put down 380hp and 420tq before the intake temps and air fuel went south. i just want to go centrifugal for hood clearance and less heat soak. fl heat sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread