96 black on black cobra located in NOVA

BLK_VNM

Established Member

first time i ever clay bared a car and i did the wax by hand to avoid swirls in the car that ive seen allot of ellectric buffers do so go easy :) when its in the sun it looks awesome.

Last edited:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
guy couldnt finalize the loan so ttt. also figured id throw this out there as a laugh from a lead generated by cars.com on my ad.

BUYER INFO
Name: Ty Smith
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Comments: Blue Book is $5,000, even with 60,000 miles. I'll give you $4,000
cash.
Zip Code of Sender: unavailable

so yea i said obo i wont lie but 4k man hes a big spender and knows exactly what to look for in our cars. but wait kbb says a 96 cobra with 99k miles and all stock is worth 6500. dude cant even read correctly let alone the low ball offer.

nitrovic

Established Member
What douche. Go figure. I just had the same thing happen to me. Some jackass at Carmax offered me 5,000 for my old 94 cobra with 24,000 miles in mint condition back in 2001. These guys are a holes. Anyway, good luck with the sale. It looks like a dang good deal to me.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
lol already got another sale lined up in indiana. hes supposed to forward a deposit tomorrow if his finances look good and if he does i deliver it to him on sunday.

wy3134

Established Member
just wanted to update everyone and tell you that i have purchased this car (completing the sale this week) and that it will stay on the boards for now!

Users who are viewing this thread