96-98 cobra Vortec V-1 S-trim

mustangman570

Established Member
i have a 96-98 Vortec V-1 S-trim for sale. i am only selling because i found a GREAT deal on a complete eaton setup. i have the following:

-polished head unit
-anderson power pipe
-brackets
-intake tube(the two piece plastis then metal one)
-3.33" pulley(8-10psi)
-3.12" pulley(10-12psi)
-innovative west 10% overdrive harmonic balancer

i made 469hp and 463tq with the 3.12" pulley (12psi) would have made more but i pegged my mass air meter and haven't had a chance/cashflow)to get it retuned with the mafia mass air extender. the only parts needed to put this kit on a car is a set of injectors(im keeping mine for the eaton swap) and probably a mass air meter(keeping that for the eaton swap also)

asking $2500 OBO

please feel free to call 352-454-8550 it is on the car now. pics available on request.

located in Ocala Florida

mustangman570

Established Member
i know these are basically the same pic but from different angles. it is still on my car. i will be taking it off tomorrow. then ill add more pics of the blower and the harmonic balancer

mustangman570

Established Member
kit is gone. traded for a single 76mm turbo kit......it may be up for sale soon. cant make up my mind. either going turbo or a high compression (10 or 10.5:1 compression) stroker motor.

Quin

Established Member
How is that even a choice if you already have the turbo kit? 700whp on pump gas or sub 450 on race gas.... Hmmm.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread